Thursday 18 April 2013

355 Tau for Sale - painted, unpainted, kits, bits and 'oop'.

Well, I've been waiting for this day.

 Ever since I realised I couldn't afford a new 40K army, I knew I'd have to sell off my lovely Tau...
...and I figured waiting for the new codex would be the best time.
These babies (which I bought painted years ago on an aesthetic whim) will be up on ebay over the next week - I'll announce it again here and link to the lots when they go up too, just in case any of you are interested.
Shameless self-promotion? - Well, there've got to be some advantages to having a blog, right?!

That is all.

- D.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Are you sure ? The shooty gunline tau might be just the allies you need for your close combat orientated main army....

    No facetiousness intended; possession of a bayonet does seem to have an invigorating effect on your PBI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i agree. One HQ, One Troop and then purchase some Broadsides for TL Railgun skyfire anti-air fun?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!