Friday 8 June 2012

315 Battling Gravis Part 1: Unique Skirmish Scenario

Hullo All,

So...last night I got to play Col. Gravis and his beautiful Praetorian Guardsmen. I can't give better justice to the games than he did, but I did take a few more pics, albeit in the artificial light of the marvellous Giant's Lair in Plymouth. Please see Gravis's Battle Reports for a blow-by-blow account.

>>>NEWSFLASH: The internet connection where I am tonight is so poor that pics will have to wait, sadly.<<<

Change of plan then. For now, here is the battle we played - a 1000pt infantry-only clash following a scenario I penned about a year ago entitled 'Advance to Contact':

It's a fun little game if you fancy a quick skirmish as a 'last hurrah' to 5th Edition...

Pics of the battles will follow as soon as I can - I promise!

- Drax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!